Welcome to Illuman Colorado
We're a community of men transforming other men through a power greater than ourselves.
Illuman Colorado is a nonprofit organization for men who are simply interested in becoming better, more authentic men. We welcome all men to our work without regard for your ethnicity, class, education, sexual orientation, religion or any other characteristic that might make you feel excluded. Our programs and offerings focus on providing men with an opportunity to do their ‘inner work’ in the company of other men. We use ritual, teaching and ways of communicating that allow men to create an environment where men can explore what matters to them most.
We foster an environment where:
- Men can speak without being judged or shamed
- Men can both speak about their emotions and be emotional
- Men can forge real and authentic relationships with other men
- Men can discuss real life challenges of the different roles we play – husband/partner, father, grandfather, provider, businessman, worker etc.
- Men who participate in our work receive support as they journey through life and face some of life’s toughest challenges and transitions. Our programs are centered in ritual experiences rather than in conceptual teachings. Illuman creates opportunities for men that we know they can’t find on their own or anywhere else.
Do you hunger to live the life for which you were born?
Your support in all forms, including prayer, service, and money, is met with gratitude and a commitment to honor your gifts by using them well. Illuman is a volunteer organization, but we do have expenses and other needs. If you wish to support Illuman Colorado with a tax deductible gift, please click the Donate Now button or contact us to learn other ways to give.