Men's Rites of Passage - Registration ☆
Sky High Ranch - Woodland Park, Colorado - September 13 - 17, 2017
Thank you for your interest in the Men’s Rites of Passage event at Woodland Park, Colorado.
The Rites of Passage are most appropriate for those who are spiritually searching, who have done some kind of men’s work already, and who are not in a major reaction against God, grace, or transformation. It is important to note that you must have a basic mobility and health that will allow you to crawl, hike, and fast.
It is best if you approach this experience as a lone seeker. Fathers and sons are normally not initiated together, nor is this a buddy experience. You may come with friends but expect to be assigned to a group where you will be anonymous and start from zero together with your group. (You will actually find this to be an advantage.)
You will receive notification of your status (accepted, waiting list, or refused) within three weeks of our receipt of your application. If accepted you will receive a letter containing details regarding the MROP along with instructions for completing the required medical and travel forms, as well as instructions for final payment.
Cost: If accepted, your deposit becomes non-refundable and is applied toward the total cost of $495.00. If you are not accepted, your deposit will be returned. For those requiring financial assistance in order to participate, we offer a limited number of scholarships covering up to 50% of the registration fee.
- You may not make this initiation rite more than once.
- Please answer these questions honestly and with careful deliberation.
- Please note that your application is not considered complete until a $50 deposit has been received. Please pay deposit online.
- Already been accepted into the MROP? In that case please see our payment options page to pay and to confirm your registration.
Take time to thoughtfully and mindfully complete the answers to the questions below. One of our team will review your application and call you to discuss the MROP, your spiritual journey and answer any questions you might have.
- A $50 deposit is required along with your application for the 2017 MROP.
- Once accepted to the MROP this deposit will become non-refundable and will be applied to the balance of your payment.
- Use MROP50 Promo Code for $50 Early Bird Discount.*
- The $445 balance due ($50 less the deposit) is required prior to your participation in the MROP.
- If you have any question regarding fees, please
*Early Bird Discount good through June 1, 2017.